Managing Director – New Business
Craig Bright has been awarded an Associate Diploma with The Real Estate Institute of Australia and is also a registered Associate with the Real Estate Institute of the ACT and NSW. In addition to this, he has extensive experience with many of the major projects within the ACT.
Craig has also been a member of the ACT Housing Joint Venture Panel and past representative on the ACT Business Consultative Panel.
He is committed to professional service and has an intimate knowledge of the ACT market. Craig is well known throughout the Canberra Region and has an extensive client network with which he works very closely.
- Holder of course award Real Estate Sales CIT Advanced Certificate in Business (Real Estate Agency)
- Certificate of Registration under the ACT Agents Ordinance 1968
- Holder of Corporation Licence with the Real Estate Services Council of NSW.
- Holder of Personal Licence with the Real Estate Services Council of NSW under the provisions of Property Stock and Business Agents Act 1941.
- Holder of Associate diploma with the Real Estate Institute of Australia Ltd
- Holder of various qualifications through the Real Estate Institute of the ACT as well as previous member of Real Estate committees
- Member of the ACT Housing Joint Venture Panel
- Representative on the ACT Business Consultative Panel
- Past President and current Director of the Real Estate Institute of the ACT
- ACT Representative on the National Board of the REIA
Industry Experience -
Qualifications Associate Diploma in Real Estate
Phone 6239 4555